(For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the data controller is Trademark Polythene Ltd)
TRADEMARK POLYTHENE LTD
Ringstead Business Centre
1-3 Spencer Street
Registered in England & Wales: 07580529
VAT Registration No: GB 205020967
A controller determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
Any personal information provided to or gathered by Trademark Polythene Ltd will be controlled by Trademark Polythene Ltd
A processor is responsible for the processing of personal data of behalf of the controller, Trademark Polythene Ltd.
We may employ other companies or individuals to perform functions on our behalf as a data processor.
Examples of which as:
Sending emails, postal letters in written form, providing marketing services, processing credit/debit card payments, delivery of goods to you, book-keeping and accountancy processes or provision of IT and storage of data.
Such third-party companies or individuals will have access to personal information needed to perform these functions but may not use it for any other purposes and required to process the data.
Examples of processors are:
Our Courier Companies – delivering to you
What information do we collect?
We may collect the following information / data:
- name and job title
- contact information which may include email address and telephone numbers
- invoice and delivery address
- financial information which may include bank account details, credit/debit card information
- Demographic information such postcode and preferences
What do we do with the information gathered?
We require certain information:
- to understand your needs, deal with your business requirements and carry our our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us.
- Provide you with information, products and services that you request from us.
- Internal record keeping
- with your consent we may provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are like those you have already purchased or enquired about.
- If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by the email or in written form with information about goods and services like those which were subject to a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you.
- If you are a new customer, we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. On each occasion sent this way, there will be clear link to permanently unsubscribe from our email campaigns.
By using Trademark Polythene Ltd you consent to the collection of this information by Trademark Polythene Ltd.
Security of information
In order prevent unauthorized access or disclosure to your information we have put in place suitable procedures to safeguard and secure the information we have collected.
Disclosure of information collected to third parties
Trademark Polythene Ltd does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you before collecting data if we intend to use this for such purposes. You can exercise your rights at any time by contacting us via our contact us page.
Call our Northamptonshire office on 01933 460 505
Or email us at email@example.com